Saturday 9 June 2012

Still in beautiful London !

Ive been having so much fun in England!

I went to Fullham Palace and met up with Sasha and her beautiful daughter Lilly, we had such a wonderful time.

Fullham Palace Gardens!

 Sascha and Lilly!

Kew Gardens
Wow the most amazing gardens

There are GIANT Lily pads and just so you can see how big they are there are little grade 1's looking at them with great excitement!

Lovely waterfalls

Gorgeous ponds


Windsor Castle was a day to remember and the exciting thing was that the queen was in residence, she didn't have time for tea though with all the Jubilee celebrations ;)

Proof that I was at Windsor ! A tad chilly but hey that's a London summer ;)

I had Scones with clotted cream at the tilted house of Windsor, at first I thought it was butter, I thought where is the cream, then I remembered its yellow yum yum
In real life the house is mega tilted the photo didn't do it justice!

The Queens Jubilee celebrations were amazing, I would like to say that I stood out in the rain all day like a faithful patriot to the queen, but I didn't this is a shot from the TV, but I think Lucianna and I had heaps of fun watching it in the comfort of the lounge, we had the best view!!!


Jaco is a fantastic cook Lucianna has definitely scored !!!

Dinner with Lucianna, Jaco her cousin Lauren and friend Catherine brilliant night!!

Cambridge Botanical Gardens
Famous Fitzbillies have the best chocolate eclairs ever!!!
Taking a Punt down the river, looking at all of the amazing colleges, it was the only boat ride that didn't rain that day -favour!!

I had a brilliant afternoon  at Hampton Court Palace visiting my intriguing distant relatives palace before she lost her head anyway- Anne Boleyn.
Erin and I freezing in the wonderful English summer weather at Hampton Court entrance ha ha !!!


The most beautiful gardens, I cant tell how cold it was, but maybe I'm a wimp, Erin kept saying, "this is summer".

So London is fun, fun, fun !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment