Friday 25 May 2012

Now in London

LONDON

From Russia a heat wave (for Russia anyway) of 28 to England megggggaaaa freezing I think my travel weathered body did'nt cope with it and I got the flu bad (1 1/2 weeks of it), not fun, but still very cool just chillin out with Lucianna and Jaco in Roe Hampton.

Lucianna and Jaco in their beautiful new apartment !!
 I went with Luch to a little town called Frant, we had lunch in a gorgeous pub.
Luch on the phone with work!

 The best food ever, my favourite, fried brie cheese with cranberry sauce and salad, Oh it was amazing!


One of my favourite days, Luch lives a 10 minute walk from Richmond Park, the largest park in England over 1000 acres, they have at least 300 deer there roaming free and they happened to be at the Roehampton entrace it was amazing!!!

The deer decided to cool down in a creek they were splashing around and rutting one another rather spectacular!!!

 There are people riding their horses all through the park amongst the deer, now I would love to do that :)
 Lots of sleeping, relaxing and dreaming !!!

This was my view, a bit wonky cause I was lying down and Im such a professional photographer !!!
I love the English countryside, actually I love any countryside and I Love God  for sending me here !!!! :)



2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhh we will have to make that brie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brie looks flipping amazing! Yummo

    ReplyDelete