Saturday 5 May 2012

I Found God's Wonderland

I flew to Redding California to Bethel Church I was meant to stay there for 3 days, but ended up staying for 13 days (the Grand Canyon tour went out the window LOL). WOW is all I can say Bethel Church is Gods Wonderland, the presence and manifestation of God is sooooooooo strong. I had two sozo healing ministries and am definitely a free’er and so full of joy, after the second one I laughed for 3 days straight and I’m still laughing, but I think the vision that I had of Jesus walking down a stairway between heaven and earth and then his robe filling the entire worship room helped kick start the joy.

Its paradise they have so many opportunities to meet with God they have the worship room which is 4 hours of prophetic worship and you can lie on the floor, dance, sit, read the bible, laugh whatever ya want. This happens 5 times a week.


They have Alabaster house which is a 24hour prayer room, what a room of peace and connecting with God. In the centre of the round room they have a fountain of the world with water coming down all over it. It reminds me of the scripture, ‘The spirit of the lord will cover the earth, as the waters covers the seas’.


They have treasure hunts they fill out a sheet and get words of knowledge for people in the community they haven’t met and then go out into their suburb and find the people and give them the encouraging words from God (bout 4 times a week).

They treasure all the arts as equal so every service there are people painting on stage they are very gifted, dancing they have a team of about 4 they are very gifted if you stand near the stage the presence of God is amazing as they dance and they have these people who wave flags I only ever saw two people who do it they are profound, with every wave of the flag the presence of God came and it was very hard to stand its so powerful. I just loved it I went to a dance class they taught us to prophecy in dance it was so much fun!!!

God blessed me with meeting many very special people, but especially Joanna.



My wonderful friend Joanna took me to Whisky town Dam it was beautiful and we watched fish jumping out of the water!!!
                       Cute Little furry critter they were running around all over the place

 I really didn’t want to leave but Russia was calling me, it was so funny on the plane I was the only non European person (actually I think they were all Russian the whole lot except for me) only the  stewards spoke English, they did speak English over the plane announcements but I could only understand about 10% of it LOL. What adventure the only Aussie on the plane, I can’t wait to arrive in Russia Whoa!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete