Saturday 14 April 2012

Good Friday Waikiki then onto the Cruise around the Hawiian Islands




I went to the Good Friday service of New Hope Church, it was held in an areana, a bit of a challenge to get to by bus but eventually I did, they had a brilliant service on. I really didn’t want to catch a bus home so I prayed for a lift home. So as I was walking out of the loo’s I asked a lady where the bus stop was going back to Waikiki and she said, “I don’t know where it is but I can give you a lift”. What a very big blessing!
I boarded the Pride of America for a 7 day cruise around the Hawaiian island. My room is fantastic with a balcony, its gorgeous luxury!! The first night was insane fun!! I went from a live band and dancing on the pool deck, to a 3 course meal with lobster and snapper I felt like Kate Winslett in the Titanic (before the ship sank ha ha ), the dining room was full of chandeliars and thick velvet curtains, it was beautiful and so was the food, all I needed was a royal blue dress. Then I watched a brilliant show similar to Jersey Boys, it was spectacular, I could have continued all night as there is so much to do, due to a cold, I went to sleep about 10am.

A day of relaxing on the boat, I went into the Maui centre, then just chilled out in the spa and pool. Cruises are simply the best, I went back to my room to find my towel in the shape of a bunny rabbit for Easter. I went to a very boring Easter service on ship yawn!!!
Days on the cruise all blurred into one, what an absolute brilliant way to see the Hawiian Islands.
I sat in the spa on the ship overlooking this view, gee life is hard!!! LOL
I watched incredible shows, danced (my favourite), learnt how to hula which is like playing charades, met too many people, one night I had dinner in my cabin because I was sick of talking, everybody wants to know the Aussie, everybody loves Aussies!!
I listened to the coolest country band, most Americans love country so was in my element, I even bought their cd's.
I loved Hilo an incredible tropical wonderand, except it rain most of the time but so so beautiful and waterfalls everywhere!
Volcanic lagoons and cute little or shall I say big turtles.
I got saved again in this wonderful tropical paradise, I visited the botanical gardens, an absolute wonderland!

This tropical wonderland opened out to the ocean, to my surprise wowwowwow
I sat on a cliff and had lunch to this incredible view near the kohola waterfalls on the border of Hilo and Kona.

So as you can see I'm having a bit of fun !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment