Sunday 15 April 2012

I jumped ship


Then we went overnight to our last destination on 4 Islands Kauai, when i woke up to this view from my cabin balcony I knew I had to stay and so I did, I got off of the ship which was going back to Honolulu, which is really just a cement city anyway and am now staying for 6 nights in tropical, Jurassic park Kauia. It was funny to see peoples expressions on the ship when i told them I was staying they were blown away that I gave myself that much freedom to stay on whatever island I liked best. I think they all wanted to join me, I don’t blame them.
Gorgeous Kauai port from my cabin balcony, its a realy big mountain, if you look at the size of the boats!

I went to the brilliant Waimea Canyon, oh so beautiful, majestic...


A cool blow hole, My brilliant photograpy lol, I have a really good video of it though

 I went to a really cool Luai held on a beautiful plantation we ate pig and lots of other stuff, just like a big BBQ then they had a big hawiian show, very cool with lots of dancers!!!




New Friends!!
 I met a lovely mum and daughter from the ship they are from Denmark!


 We ate wild pig that is it coming from the ground, it taste amazing!
 Then we had the show with brilliant dancers...

So I did one day on ship in Kauai then it was time to shake of the sea legs, check out my new hotel Courtyard Marriott, the favor of God goes before me and I got upgraded to an oceanview, I can look out at the ocean from my bed, now that is insane!

Front yard to the Hotel!


View from my room mmm nice


An afternoon of lazing by the pool!!!Nice hey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment