Thursday 5 April 2012

Sydney to Hawaii

March 30 to April 3 2012
The start of my wonderful trip was in Sydney with my much loved sis, we had brilliant times and lots of dinners and times down the beach with friends and had some great times just hanging with my sis.


Tracy and I at C3 church
One of the many ponds

April 3
I landed in Honolulu after an over nighter which I might say that my trip to the docs for some sleeping pills was a very good idea. I'm staying  Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, wow, wow, wow pools, spa's, shops galore, penguins, flamingos, waterfalls this place is a paradise in itself. So I have been lazing by the pool and enjoying lots  of pineapple, it is so sweet over here!  My room view is gorgeous I overlook the lagoon and ocean.

                                                                  
  April 4

Veiw from my hotel balcany nice hey!!!
I went to New Hope Church they had a prayer and worship night on, wow definitely the friendliest church I have ever visited, Ron showed me around the entire church (just because I was new) I met about 40 people and most hugged me and were genuinely interested in me and then wow we had an amazing night of brilliant worship. I was given a lift back to my hotel (and a drive tour of the city )which was 30 minutes away because they were were concerned for my safety. Its really nice to find a home away from home!!

April 5
I woke up and went for a walk and then sat on balcony and enjoyed the view and time with God and then felt so exhausted I went to sleep. In summary walk, sleep, read .....my kind-a-day


Waikiki Beach Gorgeous!!!

4 comments:

  1. woowwwww... the view of that lagoon/bay thing is AMAZING!!!!!

    so glad you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my super friend, wait till you see the Hotel Im in now is so cool it has mega hammocks and big lounges to sleep in all day, its the hawiian dream.
      Love ya Charms xx

      Delete
  2. Wow Charmaine I am so jealous right now. Your location looks incredible. Hope you are having the best time and getting lots of rest and relaxation. I'm sure that this is the last thing you are thinking about while on Holiday but just to let you know I dropped into the Community Care center this morning and Tracy and the team, seem to have things well in hand.

    Keep posting pictures so my envy can be fueled.

    Chao, Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Timbo

    So great to hear from you, yes I'm having an incredibly luxuious time and loving absoltely every second of it. so Wonderful to hear that you were able to visit the centre Tracy and the team are brilliant and I have complete confidence in them.
    Hawaii is one of the best places on earth!!!
    Say hi to mel and belly bubs
    Love Charms :)

    ReplyDelete